13 Jun Our Work in Sunday Times Neighbourhood
As cliched as it sounds, time really does fly when you’re having fun. We’ve now been writing food, drinks and lifestyle pieces for the Sunday Times Neighbourhood supplement for two whole years. As much as we enjoy the challenge of corporate work, writing lifestyle pieces about the latest food and drinks spots around Jozi is such a welcome change of subject matter – and of course there’s the huge upside of being able to sample the offerings we write about.
Want to know what we’ve written about lately? Here are a few of our most recent pieces:
- Crumbs and Cream in Illovo
- Glory in Melville
- Mamasan in Melville
- Dog Friendly Restaurants around Jozi
We’ve also had some pieces republished in the Sunday Times online lifestyle section:
- Local app turns home cooks into takeaway chefs
- Parkhurst’s new boutique liquor store is all about experiential buying
- Why restaurateurs are flocking to Melville
- Joburgers: make food the focus of your next weekend escape
- Banting-friendly ready meals delivered door-to-door? Yes please
- Beer buckets & nosh ‘boards’: Braam restaubar makes eating a social affair
And if you want to read our writing while it’s nice and hot? Get your copy of the Sunday Times in Joburg every Sunday and enjoy at your leisure. Cheers!